The Day Before and The Day of Your Surgery
Please Do Not:
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight prior to the morning of your surgery.
- Do not wear makeup, lotions or fingernail polish to the surgery.
- Do not plan to drive yourself to or from the procedure.
- Do not wear jewelry.
- Do not bring valuables.
- Do wash with an antibacterial soap the night prior to or the morning of your surgery.
- Do arrive at the surgical facility on time.
- Do arrange for transportation to and from the procedure.
- Do wear loose fitting clothes that you do not need to pull over your head in order to put on or take off.
- Do have a parent or guardian accompany you if you are under the age of 18.
- Do leave your valuables at home.
- If you wear artificial fingernails, please do remove the fingernail on the index finger of your right hand so that we may attach the monitoring equipment properly.
Feel free to call our office if you have any questions or concerns before or after your surgery.